Sunday, October 3, 2010

no.18

refreshing to know i can feel,
in the breath of numb distraction
ambivalence is no longer my middle name
for a while i thought it would be forever

i can feel everything again - unlocked, unhinged
part of me - no other path but honesty
and its complete ,
this invitation , this hand out was temporary

so what is the new lesson?
my instinct can be blinded by ignorant stupidity
nothing more, nothing less
plainly stated : i can be wrong

you have no role in this anymore
i will be nothing better
than i am right now if you were to stay - so go
soon you'll fall to the sidelines as a fractured impediment.

the obstacle is overcome
true that wanting shall come in waves,
but i shall wake-up to sunshine,
if the sun is behind the clouds it will still be..

3 comments:

Mommy Moja said...

words are perfectly blended.. nice poem...


from rona of
http://ronasays.blogspot.com/2010/10/he-is-my-king-whos-yours.html

Earn 200 said...

Earn easily 200 dollars here in the internet. Simply be an affiliated member and promote the site and its product! http://www.earn-200-dollars-online.info/

suzanne said...

I stumbled across this blog randomly. I COULDNT leave without telling you how unique and true it is. I feel like I am reading my own story and the very words I can't articulate. Don't stop writing.