Thursday, January 8, 2009

back in sydney - new year

hi im back in sydney...have had some amazing times in the last couple of months. Merry X'mas and Happy new year! happy chunnukah? is that how you spell it?
Whatever, i've spoted a few good looking people pop up around sydney and it got me thinking of other people that are good looking, more than good looking, it got me thinking of what I find attractive in someone...
I still am not sure if I have a 'type' per say but here a few celebrity crushes. It's weird cause growing up I didnt have a 'celebrity crush,' no posters, nudda..except that I announced on live t.v. (Channel V) that I wanted to 'lose my virginity to craig david on t.v. if it could get me front row'....ewwwwwww haahahah, how awful, and that was my 15minutes of fame. anyway, ....welcome 2009, and welcome the floodgate of unattainable crushes. love love love it.!
x
oh yeh, some people say I have weird taste...but if you can spot a theme...please let me know...













1 comment:

doom said...

Theme - Washed up Poets.