Friday, December 12, 2008

my throat hurts! - travel diary!

TRAVELS DIARY V.1 x

so im sitting up at nearly 2am on a firday night/sat morning in brighton england.
what a big day!
SO I woke up this morning in Dorset which is like country england, it was still dark outside and i felt really ill.
Xenia, my friend told me to roll into the car with my pyjamas on and that we'd drive back to her place in Brighton, England...go to the doctor and then i'd rest.
Well, then she decided London would be better as she had some errands to run..
so 4 hours later we finally arrive in London....at this stage I can see puss on my tonsils.
Next thing, we are driving out of london back on the road for ANOTHER 2 hours, when we decide I should go to the doctor in London instead. So, xenia is re-adjusting her car's computer map navigation thingy, when BAM! we crash...she drives a car which has a wheel on the wrong side, so I mean the crash was always going to happen at some stage but this was bad.
So the car is undrivable but everyone is safe but its 2degrees outside, and we have all this luggage to get back to brighton, and 3 giant hams (dont ask) and NOBODY will TOW us, as her insurance doesnt cover it...fuk insurance companies...and both our mobiles are dead and its dark...and raining...
SO...finally 2 hours later I tow comes...we shlep our shit to the train station, shelp our shit onto a train, sit o nthe train for an hour...shlep our shit off the train, shlep our shit down a hill to her house and shlep our shit up her stairs...
no car, soar bodies, and one very pussy grose tonsilitis throat.
PEACE
xoxoxo

No comments: