Friday, December 5, 2008

Europe

So, yay, im in the continent of englishmen, baguettes, marmite, moulin rouge, haribo smurf lollies and my amazing friends Xenia, Jarrod, Jessie, Nadia, Jamie, etc etc...
So, with a days notice, I packed my bags, got my hair did and travelled, nay, schleped accross the world to suprise my favourite person Xenia for her birthday in London. I hadn't seen her in 2 years, so it was green and uncomfortable, but great and rad an loving. So, in the last week i've found myself sleeping on a plane, train, in london, in a hotel, in brighton, back in london and tomorrow paris! woo...i'll be gone for a month. Spontaneity is liberating and exhilerating and its cold in europe, but not as cold as expected.
Anyway, I have to go as I'm watching season 1 of gossip girl and don't have my camera here, hence can't upload photos, and can't think straight so i'm just useless.
xoxoxoxoxo Katrina...x'mas is very soon, 20 days!
WORD

No comments: