Sunday, June 8, 2008

Winter Routine. easy as ABC. 123.

Welcome Winter. Hi! How are you? You looking kinda chilly to me over here, wanna blanker, cup 'o'cocoa? Aight.....
So, im looking to start some routine in my life...shake things up, stir it up a bit....im sitting with miss Gina...she painfully hot, I may just shag her to keep cosy tonight.
Anyway, my to do list for winter:
1. I shall start to meditate - get outta my head, get into my body....
2. I shall Yoga it up @ the dharma shala 3x weekly
3. I shall start this new exciting job I got in 2 weeks
4. I shall go under the knife and get my wisdom teeth plucked from my skull
5. I shall save some money and travel Overseas, once completing my Job.
6. I shall receive my graduation notice.
7. I shall say a little prayer for you
8. I shall garden
9. I shall take up a cooking class
10. I shall learn some hectic jazz chords on the piano
11. I shall make some legit shit on my synth and post the songs up here eventually
12. I shall work on my insides.
13. I shall allow Gina to mentor me, over shabbus dinners and grapefruit with sugar.
14. I shall wakeup in the morning, and shower daily....bathe nightly...mouisturise, exfloiate, wax....
15. I shall relax a lot more and read
16. I shall make a concerted effort to be more productive....
ok.......
I shall watch movies, listen to music, brush my teeth, be more patient with my family- and learn to accept the things which i cannot change.
and lastly, I will stop trying to control everything by subsquenetly abondoning this list and laughing a shit load more...

WELCOME WINTER.
xoxoxoxo
p.s. N.Y. for N.Y.
whose in?

No comments: