Sunday, April 6, 2008

things that make me go boom!

I'm finding great pleasure in a few things right now:
Namely, i just bought some amazing musical equipment, to write some music on. It is currently taking up over half my bedroom space, which I dont have much of anyway, but i'm thourougly enjoying sharing my space with said gear.
Also, im enjoying the mundane N.L. things (normal life). Today, I wrote an essay, washed the dog, fed the dog, walked the dog, cleaned the house, recycled and called members of my family that I haven't spoken to in a while. For such a 'n.l.' day, Ive a good one!
ummmmmmmmmmm, also, been thinking I wanna spend some time in London soon. NOt sure but, some of my favourite people on earth live there. .... so maybe in try get over there in june...we'll see what I can work out.


Nadia Phillips. My lovely friend Nadia moved to London last week with her boyfriend Ryan (whom we loveeeee, cause hes an ace guy and the best boyfriend ever to Nads), and I miss my nadia and just wanted to say. nads i miss you. i love you soososososo much and I cant wait to seee you soooon! look after yourself, you brothel mess!Also, :( my bestfriend Jarrod is going back to London this week to continue his amazing fashion journey, I love him sosososo much and can't wait to hang with him on the london town side of things. also maybe in Paris. Jarrod, I know youve been wanting for me to write a blog about you, and so....I found an amazing photo of you and dedicated a whole paragraph to you. I love you. I would marry you. I would carry our IVF baby anyday. xoxoxoxoxo to the moon.
and XENIA ....my favourite girl in the whole wide world...well youve been in london for two years now, and away from Sydney for longer than that, but I still love you and all that more than anything and MUST SPEND SOME QUALITY time with you asap.

2 comments:

Jarrod said...

katrina im totally flattered to finally be part of such an exceptional blog, written by an exceptional person with exceptional singing, writing, mixing, producing, acting, modeling and driving talents. love you always

nadia said...

trinx
i think ur message is divine,
and im glad your a friend of mine,
ill have to come up with my own kind of shrine,
to let you know when ur on my mind
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
love ya guts