Monday, December 24, 2007

BOOMBOX HUMPER

SOOOOOOOOO Happy im Giddy at the moment. Had the best week ever. RANDOM. woke up last sunday morning and felt like shit, soar throat, tired sinus, dizzy....so i gargled on salty water- and BOOM just like that- i felt amazing by the time I went to bed that night (but i had to cancel work cause i knew i'd get to feeling worse if I didn't).
The night before I went to my friend Ginas House who had a pre-xmas-chunnukah-party. I think the theme was ghetto, and so I had a lotta fun dressing up. I bought 3 new pink lipsticks last week (HOW GIRLY CAN I SOUND RIGHT NOW!?!?!) and so I put my hottest pink on, and just got excitedddddd, when I got there, everyone had put in a well-fit effort and so I'm posting some photos (all posed obviously) below....
I went to DAFT PUNK two days ago, and I still want to cry with happiness. A friend who has seen them play before told me they they'd change my life, literally, he was right. I was on someones shoulder when they played around the world, and I thought 'fuk im human , and its cool, and life is cool and I could die happily right now)...ehehhe
ssoooooo when i get some shots from that Ill post them.
Also, im going to byron bay in two days for some time out by the beach and then im off to LA and NY in feb with CARA and some other people along the way and I cant fucking wait...yay! Had the best day today- slept in after work, then went shopping with my friend and looked at amazing books, then we went to kings cross and got massaged at massage king, which was FUKING amazing, i felt stoned by the time I left. SO GOOD. its xmas eve, so merry xmas everyone, I dont celebrate, but i think its RAD and I welcome any presents etc, hehe,
PEACE AND LOVE
XOXOXO KATRINA
p.s. MAX GAMMELL YOU FUKING ROCK, ( max has a blog and ill let you know the exact url asap)
AND NOW SOME PHOTOS from GINAS (oh and Pauls)


the happy couple GINA AND PAUL SUCH A YENTA GRANDMA AND GRAMPS
ME POSING DER
EMILIE THE PHOTO VIXEN
HAPPY HARRY HUNTER AND KATE OF THE BAND KK (dj outfit amazing)

POSING



HOW HOT IS THIS PHOTO OF CARA YAY, STRAY AND GRASS (hot band eheh) CaITLIN, HARRRRRRRRY

ASH LE ROUGE (dj wonderkid) hehe
TALI JENNA AND CAIT
NATALIE CHASSAY IS THAT HOT


PAUL THE HOST AND CAIT
ME AND PAUL
JOURDAN AND JARROD FRESH OFF THE LONDON BOAT
JARROD AND GINA (host number dos)



THE END....











1 comment:

emilie said...

just in case the world was wondering...yes in deed it is i who took these coloufully candid snaps. peace children! much fun was had. xxxx